The lawyers at Derryberry Zips have experience litigating a wide variety of business disputes, including the following:
- Contract Disputes/Breach of Contract
- Tortious Interference with Contracts
- Fraud Cases
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Disputes with Insurance Companies
- Unfair Trade and Competition Claims, including Antitrust Violations
- Securities Fraud
- Minority Shareholder Oppression
- Defective construction of commercial buildings
We know that business owners are in the business of running their companies, not in the “litigation business.” Therefore, we will make every effort to resolve your dispute without the necessity of going to court so that you can get on with the business of running your company without the disruption that occurs when you have a business dispute. However, sometimes it is not possible to resolve business disputes through negotiation. We have the necessary experience to fight for your interests in the courtroom when your dispute cannot be resolved without the necessity of litigation.
When your financial well-being is on the line, you need a trial team that presents your case with maximum impact. If you are involved in a business dispute, contact Derryberry Zips for a free consultation.